The most ironic aspect, or former President Trump’s. Make America Great Again, slogan, was, perhaps, deficiency of agreement, regarding, what that meant, and, the impact, of utilizing, your message, again, within that statement! Using that, specific word, generally seems to imply, this nation is/ was, will no longer, great, and also, looking back, and seeing things, in black – and – white, revisionist thinking, believing, Happy Days, truly, occurred, in years past! Although, I find, many issues with this approach, and thought – process, anyway, disturbing and concerning, I believe, it serves a constructive purpose, to take into account, whether, there we were, actually, great, and, if, one of the past President’s actions and behaviors, produced difference, for that better, with this nation, and its particular citizens. With, that at heart, this document will attempt to think about, examine, review, and discuss, just what it means, with regards to our past, present, and future.
- Was it?: When considering, perhaps the nation, was great, it is important to contemplate, what meaning, in actual terms! Was this, in comparison to other nations, or even our Constitional guarantees, and/ or, all the different parts of our history? What, exactly, did our Founding Fathers, seek, since, many elements of their discussions, often, in – retrospect, are not appearing, consistently, honorable, etc? What period, do a little people, need to return to: founding to pre – Civil War; following that until the 1960’s; various decades, thereafter, etc?
- Is it, today?: Whether, were great, today, often, is determined by, who you are! How is it possible, to become great, when, we witness, a lot, systemic racism, in most aspects, individuals lives? Although, we’d like, to get, and feel, safe, and wish, professional, police/ policing, and meaningful laws (to defend, all). statistics indicate, people – of – color, are, often, treated, far differently! It seems obvious, better – off, financially, is, the greater, the judicial and legal systems, treat him! This may seem to be true, in several areas of the lives, including: housing; occupations; public safety and health; education, and educational quality; and health/ medical care bills!
- Future?: If, we have been to leave this planet, properly, to our children and grandchildren, we should, proceed, in a very truly, sustainable, proactive manner, especially, when it comes to, addressing, Climate Change ramifications, and environmental protections! We must insist, all of our so – called, protected rights/ freedoms, are viewed as, and enforced, instead of, merely, selectively! We will only, progress, in a very way, we end up needing, deserve, and really should be proud of, if/ when, we end the partisan politics, and seek, a celebration – of – the – minds, for your greater good!
Wake up, America, and consider, what, greatness, really means as well as? Will you demand, better, and even more, from those, we elect, into your future?
After, nearly two – and – a – half centuries, the experiment, our Founding Fathers, attempted, of producing a Republic while using Democratic freedoms, rights and liberties, guaranteed by our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and subsequent Amendments, are now being tested, and appearance, at – risk, predominantly, since several, have lost faith inside our willingness and power to consistently, produce fair elections and votes! This is, neither, a different challenge, nor a straightforward one, to end! There are many factors involved, including: political rhetoric; conspiracy theories; errors and mistakes; and also the complicated, complex one, including, whether, we must keep the Electoral College, as – is, tweak, plunge to a popular vote, or switch, thoroughly, into a parliament – type approach. With that in mind, this document will attempt to, consider, examine, review and discuss, these factors, and possible ramifications and solutions.
- Political rhetoric: When politicians along with their supporters, make use of using rhetoric, claiming voter fraud, etc, without evidence, it makes a major obstacle to keeping our nation strong! Who do they represent, individuals who they are elected for everyone and represent, or prioritizing, their personal / political agenda, and/ or, self – interest? When a significant minority believes unfounded theories (with little, to no evidence), isn’t that a prospective threat?
- Errors and mistakes: There is such – a – thing, for an honest error! Unfortunately, however, when errors occur, regardless of whether discovered before it impacts results (including the recent NYC Mayor race), it feeds, the conspiracy frenzy, etc.
- Popular vote, versus Electoral College: The original reasoning, behind utilizing the Electoral College, was our Founders, believed, few were educated, enough, for making responsible decisions, operating out of an informed – manner! Another reason was linked to the challenge, linked to counting popular votes, within a timely, accurate, trusted manner. Unfortunately, even, then, there is probably a desire by a few powerful individuals, to keep up most of the control and power. There was also, concern, which a few, larger states, could have, an excessive amount, Voice, in National elections. However, since, the start this century, we’ve witnessed, several occasions, when candidates, with fewer popular votes, were, thus, elected President!
- Is our bodies the best, most viable and/ or, efficient one, with this country?: Would we make use of using a Parliamentary system, where, we elected Representatives, and in addition they elected the President?
With, so little, achieved, in Congress, so much mistrust, are you able to bring Americans together, with the greater good? We must resolve, areas facing our electoral process, sooner, instead of later!
After spending an entirely half-day inside the halls of IT firms and software companies, Rajat heads back in the evening simply to once again start his laptop to try to get more jobs and ensure upcoming interview dates. He has been accomplishing this for nearly couple of years. Rajat’s unemployment predicament isn’t his alone. All around the world within the last decade there was an ongoing global youth unemployment crisis.
youth unemployment, unemployment rate
Get busy living or get busy dying.
The more educated that you are, the more expensive are the probabilities of unemployment. It seems controversial or against general wisdom however it is true.
Who would be the “unemployed educated” youth? Where as well as when has this been a worry?
There are 1.2 billion youth on the planet (between the ages of 15-24) – making up 17% from the world’s population. Among them, those who find themselves not in education, employment, or training however they are actively seeking work are understood to be an “unemployed” youth from the United Nations.
Youth unemployment rates usually are higher than the adult rates in just about any country on earth. – Source
Although the world economy has fairly grown within the last few two decades, youngsters today are unlikely to secure a decent job than labor market entrants in 1995. Economic growth has not yet translated into sufficient quantities of jobs creation, particularly for youth worldwide. According towards the International Labour Organisation (ILO) you will find 71 million unemployed youth worldwide.
educated unemployment from 1995 – 2015, youth unemployment
Youth unemployment rates 1995-2015
This crisis is prevalent within developed in addition to developing countries. Graduates and youth with completed their secondary studies make-up most in the unemployed. Among the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) countries; in cities including Britain of United Kingdom; one in five the younger generation can’t find work. Those that do, are predominantly hired as being a temporary contractor or upon an internship basis – many of which are underpaid or unpaid. Hence, most are dependent on their parents until their late twenties. As a result, many graduates are questioning involve incurring large student debts for any degree that doesn’t give them a bonus in the employment market.
graduate unemployment rate, youth unemployment
Similarly, amidst developing nations including India, the incidence of unemployment increases with the increase in amounts of education. But when you are considering the issue of gender bias, it will become obvious that females face greater rates of unemployment as against their male counterparts across all educational categories. Additionally, south Asian women fail to work after secondary education because of cultural reasons.
“Those that have had below secondary education have better odds of employment than those who’ve had their secondary education.” – source
Those whose individuals are economically more satisfied tend to stick with them until they get a suitable job that will accommodate a livelihood. Others be happy with work they are either overqualified for or one within the informal sector. Such was the truth in September 2015 when Ph.D. holders requested the Uttar Pradesh government secretariat peon post in India. While the educated fight for jobs they may be overqualified for, the impoverished face a catch-22 situation. I.e They need degree to bring in more cash but they want more money for obtaining a advanced schooling.
This is often a scenario where they want better education to acquire paid better but has to be paid preferable to access better education.
Causes of unemployment
There are multiple reasons behind this crisis. The quality and relevance of education, inflexible labor market and regulations, which make a situation of assistance and dependency, the running economic slowdown in leading emerging countries for starters.
The skill crisis
The independent universities and institutes are made autonomy to make sure they may create courses and skills that meet the needs of the demands of industries – however, that will not be the case. In nearly all country, education isn’t tailored towards the needs from the labor market. This leads on the inability for younger people to find jobs and the lack for employers to engage the skills they require. Combined with the economic crisis as well as the lack of sufficient job creation in numerous countries it’s resulted in high unemployment rates around the world plus the development of a skills crisis. You can check out our previous article on unemployable engineers which highlights this skill gap very evidently from the case of India.
As the International Commission for Financing Global Education Opportunities reported recently, about 40% of employers worldwide find it hard to recruit those with the skills they require.
graduate unemployment rate, youth unemployment
Inefficient labor markets and regulations
Employers are wary of hiring full-time employees when they cannot be easily fired later if seen to be incompetent on account of a dangerous of employment protection.
This has led on the upcoming boom of temporary varieties of work like internships, short-term contracts, and seasonal jobs containing created a precarious situation for young workers. This is because their efforts are temporary contracts and the youth would come to be the first to be fired when a company downsizes. And if they may be laid off, they may be not qualified for redundancy payments this can short period of time doing work for that company. Hence once that work well ends, they’d end up unemployed and disadvantaged inside the job search. Only to start again once more. However, some youth are entering work with a part-time basis during tertiary education. This minute rates are low in countries like Italy, Spain, and France but within the United States, almost one-third of students combine education and work.
This has although brought forth the legitimacy associated with an internship. The purpose of internships is always to allow students or recent graduates to accumulate work experience and also a recommendation letter to raise their cv, then it may increase their probability of gaining a full-time employment offer. Many interns have however complained actually simply performing basic grunt-work, instead of learning important knowledge and skills. With virtually no job growth occurring, it remains to be the only viable replacement for job placement for that young individual.
Assistance and dependency
In some parts with the world, young adults’s power to engage and be economically independent is affected from the 2008/09 financial meltdown and, recently, using a slowdown in global economic growth. Hence to compliment unemployed youth income there’s help provided by countries worldwide. This is done till the labor market and economic conditions improve. But it’s faced severe flack as it can increase need for government assistance. Hence, certain governments are redirecting funding to targeted programs for increased learning and training opportunities. Also, many governments are encouraging youth being job providers as opposed to job seekers by making a nurturing environment for entrepreneurs and start-ups.
Battling educated unemployment
The crisis has triggered political unrest and increased public spending, a not enough innovation because of lack in talent influx and also a lost generation. Several possible solutions have been/can be implemented.
A shift from fliers and other modes and ways of teaching is important. Reforms in Labor market policy and institutions to facilitate employment for youth: First, a far more balanced employment protection for permanent and temporary workers is required. It will ensure that young adults who lack work experience can show their abilities and skills to then progress to regular employment. Equal treatment between permanent and temporary workers ought to be encouraged.
Second, some countries consider shifting their support from direct tax assistance to funding apprenticeship. Others are increasing their support tying it returning to stricter obligations of active search and training.
Vocational education or technical training of youth prepare them for any specific job. Several countries and organizations are focusing on entrepreneurship amidst the OECD countries in addition to in G20 countries. Thus making the youth job creators instead of job seekers through small , medium enterprises. Additionally, be an aid to youth in transition to your work world by organizations including United Nations, etc and also an active participation and involvement of youth in political, community and economic fields have emboldened and empowered the educated youth to elevate above their predicament.
Start-ups moving towards blockchain technology in 2018!
The first using blockchain technology containing gained the worldwide attention is Bitcoin, the primary digital currency. Blockchain results in a decentralized ledger which works into the network of smart contracts. The blockchain has the ability to provide high security when using the concept of public and private keys for authentication. That concludes blockchain technology works extremely well in any industry in which a value is exchanged. This technology has a great deal more applications than cryptocurrencies.
Below would be the lists of start-ups that could bring alternation in the future –
It is undoubtedly an Estonian company. As smart contracts are definitely the giant element of the cryptocurrency and blockchain operations, Agrello hopes to revolutionize them
It aims to mix legal documentation with artificial intelligence to make smart contracts towards the general public without comprehensive blockchain experience. Agrello’s creates an interface that permits users to only create his or her legally binding smart contracts above the Ethereum network. For this, they just don’t need to have extensive programming experience or legal knowledge.
Elastos entered 2000. It targets developing a world wide web operating system which re-decentralizing the Internet with blockchain.It is creating a secure new operating-system (Dapps) that runs peer to look without centralized control. It will target make digital assets rare, recognizable and tradable.
Everex promises to provide the opportunity to utilize services like fx, microfinance etc., towards the people who lack usage of standard banking institutions. They will make a platform using blockchain technology called “cryptocash”. Users can convert their local currency into cryptocash throughout the Everex platform. This cryptocurrency token will value equal to your specified fiat currency.
Puregold established this season is becoming the 1st payment gateway employing a cryptocurrency based on gold. The name of the gateway called “PG_PAY”.This includes different payment terminals, Gold ATMs, and mobile money transactions with good security. Puregold’s team used the Ethereum blockchain technology and created an e-commerce gold business network of gold-supported crypt currency successfully
Many, that have, consistently, been satisfied with, as a possible American, due to rights and freedoms, it represents, as well as the example, we’ve, previously, set, to the rest – of – the – world, feel, this lost – nation, has lost – its – way, and must, sooner, in lieu of later, FIND its way, while we are to restore, ourselves, to your land – of – the – free! There seems, to become, an increased degree of polarization, and division, today, than any time, in recent memory! In the past – four years, in the administration of President Donald Trump, we’ve got witnessed, an apparent effort, to stack – the – courts, selectively enforce freedoms, and rights, and appeal, to, xenophobia, as an alternative to providing, a sense unity! Many, including me, find this set – of – events, at – best, as concerning, and, at – worst, a definite, and provide danger, to your way, the united states proceeds forward, and considers, our Constitutional rights and guarantees! With, that in your mind, the following paragraphs will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, utilizing the mnemonic approach, what this implies and represents, and why it matters.
- Face facts; freedoms; future; furnish; fruition; feelings: We can’t succeed, unless, our public leaders, and elected officials, face – the – facts, in the realistic, focused way, and pursues, furnishing, the most beneficial – path, forward! We only benefit, if/ when, protecting and enhancing the whole freedoms, is often a top – priority! Instead of seeking, slogan – based, leadership, for instance, Make American Great Again, we’ve got to emphasize adopting the finest – possible, future, and bringing this greatness, to – fruition! Instead of, negatively, popular with negative feelings, wouldn’t our country benefit, when the priorities, emphasized, solutions, that have been relevant, and sustainable, in addition to viable?
- Integrity; insights; involve; inspire; ideology; ideals; ideas: Wouldn’t it be nice, if those, we elect, proceeded, with absolute integrity? What does america, stand – for, as we don’t protect, the conventional ideologies, and ideals, and involved, fairly, our citizens? Wake up, Americans, and proceed, with rational – insights, which inspire, and unify, rather then polarize, etc! Demand those public officials, think – outside – the – box, and introduce viable ideas, which can make us, better, plus more, align with all the nation, our Founding Fathers, envisioned!
- Needs; nerve: We’ll only advance, if/ when, those elected, proceed using the nerve, to proceed, with the open – mind, as opposed to the same – old, same – old, and sought to treat the needs, goals, perceptions, and priorities, of the, inside a fair, equitable manner!
- Delve deeply; deliberate; discover; details: We must begin, to think about the bigger – picture, as well as the best path, forward, delving – deeply, into your options and alternatives! While, timely action, is essential, it has to also be, well – considerate, careful, and deliberate! It is doing this, we’ll discover, the facts, and select, the best way, to offer the nation’s. and, all of our citizens, needs, etc!
Wake up, America, or you won’t be successful, as part of your quest to achieve, changes for that better! Whether, it relates to local, regional, national or international issues, unless/ until we begin looking at the bigger – picture, without wearing rose – colored, glasses, we will never upgrade on the same – old, same – old, ways! We must demand political leaders proceed, with pragmatic idealism, nothing, of consequence, will occur! With that in mind, this information will attempt to contemplate, review, examine, and briefly, discuss, how this relates, regarding, local, regional, state, national and international issues during the day, and challenges.
- Local: How often maybe you have witnessed, local residents, seek, unrealistic, pie – in – the – sky, solutions, perhaps, with the expense of the top, realistic, pragmatic approach? For example, although communities have empty storefronts, and also other challenges? Instead of researching ways to make changes, productively, many look for the past! The world evolves, and simply, if we do so, wisely, can we preserve the cabability to adapt, and survive, vibrantly! Too many perceive their wish – lists, as reality! Instead of refusing any possibilities, perhaps it would be wiser, to contemplate ways, to compromise, seeking a conference of the minds, to the common good? Demand modifications and solutions to reach agreement, rather than, refusing to proceed having a positive, can – do, attitude, with an open -mind, for your greater good! Unless / until, communities ensure economic viability, inside a sane way, we’ll be unsuccessful, etc!
- Regional: Wouldn’t It be the better choice, to handle the most relevant issues, proactively, including infrastructure, sustainable jobs, meaningful medical, issues of safety, and dealing together, for your greater good? Only when regions, come together, in a very realistic, quality way, can we all benefit!
- State: What are States Rights, and why is it that they matter? How many more must die before we use some sound judgment and consider, sane, gun control and safety? We register cars, and license cars, so, you should, guns etc, inside a way, which protects everyone, from those, unfit, to hold guns?
- National: We must address how, elections and voting, happens! Is the Electoral College, still relevant or fair? Why do we let the filibuster to master the Senate? Can we afford to delay?
- International: While national leaders must protect their countries, unless / until, nations band together on issues for instance Climate Change and environmental protection, the earth is at – risk!
We must become better and wiser! The must occur, sooner, as an alternative to later!
David Livingstone (19 March 1813 – 1 May 1873) was obviously a Scottish physician, pioneer, Christian missionary, African explorer and anti-slavery crusader who became the most popular British heroes with the late 19th-century, Victorian era through his pursuit to reach new peoples inside interior of Africa through “Christianity, commerce, and civilization”.
Livingstone advocated to the establishment of British commercial trade, colonial expansion and religious missions in central Africa that will displace the slave trade performed by the Portuguese.
His explorations ultimately, contributed towards the “Scramble for Africa” and African nationalism.
David Livingstone was considered one of seven children who lived in one room within the mill city of Blantyre, Scotland, inside a tenement building to the workers of any cotton factory for the banks with the River Clyde.
In 1823, in the age of ten, he was employed from the cotton mill of Henry Monteith & Co. in Blantyre Works where he with the exceptional brother John worked 14-hour workdays as piecers, tying broken cotton threads around the spinning machines.
His zeal for education inspired him to wait Blantyre village school, along with mill children, despite his long work hours, to increase his future job prospects.
Livingstone’s work experiences inside the cotton mill from ages 10 to 26 to back up his poor family taught him to persevere against all odds and the man developed a natural empathy effortlessly who labor and endure.
An appeal by British and American churches in 1834 for qualified medical missionaries in China made Livingstone determined to pursue that profession while still working inside mill.
He began lowering costs to enter Anderson’s University, Glasgow in 1836 (now University of Strathclyde), together with attending Greek and theology lectures on the University of Glasgow.
In 1838, he was accepted through the London Missionary Society (LMS) for be employed in China and began studies in medical practice, midwifery, and botany for the Charing Cross Hospital Medical School along with Ongar, Essex to build up his missionary training.
He qualified being a Licentiate with the Faculty (now Royal College) of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow on 16 November, 1840 and appeared an Honorary Fellow on the Faculty, on 5 January 1857.
The Opium War were only available in 1839 and lasted until 1842 which made China missions difficult.
A speech in 1840, by Robert Moffat, Scottish, Congregationalist missionary in southern Africa and his awesome future father-in-law, convinced him that Africa was where he should serve.
He seemed to be influenced by abolitionist, T.F. Buxton’s arguments the African slave trade may be destroyed over the influence of “legitimate trade” along with the spread of Christianity.
On November 20, 1840, he was ordained being a missionary and hang sail for Cape Town South Africa, then arranged for Kuruman station where Moffat had worked on the list of Bechuana people.
Expeditions in Africa
David Livingstone undertook three major African expeditions and through his travels, he designed a reputation like a dedicated Christian, a courageous explorer, plus a dedicated antislavery advocate.
He treated the natives with respect, as well as the tribes he visited, returned his respect with faith and loyalty.
In January, 1845, David Livingstone married Mary Moffat (12 April 1821 – 27 April 1862) who has been the daughter of Scottish missionary, Robert Moffat.
Mary spent her formative years at Kuruman station and her familiarity with several African languages helped their missionary travels throughout the African interior.
In 1849, he traveled to Lake Ngami with William Cotton Oswell and reached the top of the Zambezi River for your first time in 1851.
In 1853, he made his purpose clear: “I shall throw open a path in the interior, or perish.”
From 1853-56 his expedition crossed southern Africa everywhere where he discovers the spectacular waterfall that he named Victoria Falls to honor Queen Victoria in 1855.
Livingstone returned to England in 1856 and received a hero’s welcome, a gold medal from your Royal Geographic Society, an honorary doctorate from Oxford University as well as a private audience with Queen Victoria.
On his second expedition, Livingstone discovers Lake Malawi and reached the mouth on the Zambezi River as to what is now Mozambique about the Indian Ocean in May, 1856.
The Zambezi River linked the Portuguese colonies of Angola and Mozambique who have been supplying slaves to Brazil, who therefore sold these to Cuba plus the United States.
Following the death of his wife in 1862 plus the loss of his assistants, Livingstone uttered his famous quote: “I am able to go anywhere, provided or not it’s forward.”
The third expedition of 1866-73, he explored central Africa to try to find the source with the Nile.
On locating the Lualaba River he mistakenly concluded it turned out the high part on the Nile River.
Henry Morton Stanley
From 1866, Livingstone lost experience of the outside world and also the London Daily Telegraph and New York Herald created transatlantic venture to send out journalist, Henry Morton Stanley to Africa to locate him.
Stanley found Livingstone alive near Lake Tanganyika in October 1871, greeting him using the now famous quote, “Dr Livingstone, I presume?”
With these four words, David Livingstone became immortal.
Livingstone answered: “Yes, and I feel thankful that I am here to invite you.”
On March 14, 1872, Stanley departed for England pleading unsuccessfully, for Livingstone to send back with him.
Livingstone became increasingly ill and took his final breaths while kneeling in prayer at his bedside from internal bleeding caused by dysentery and malaria on May 1, 1873, in the age of 60, in Chief Chitambo’s Village, near Lake Bangweulu, North Rhodesia (now Zambia).
Britain wanted Livingstone’s body so it can have a proper ceremony, even so the tribe cut his heart out and hang a note about the body in spite of this, “You might have his body, but his heart belongs in Africa!”
His heart was buried within a Mvula tree at the spot where he died with the exceptional body was mummified
His body with the exceptional journal, were carried spanning a thousand miles (1,600 km) by his loyal attendants, Chuma and Susi, to your coastal city of Bagamoyo to get returned to Britain.
Henry Stanley would be a pallbearer at Livingstone’s funeral.
His remains were interred at Westminster Abbey using the inscription on his tomb reading, “Brought by faithful hands over land and sea,”
His exploration journey’s vastly increased geographical familiarity with central and southern Africa and enabled large regions being mapped.
President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, in describing a variety of challenges, this nation, faced, inside years, coming – up, – to, and including World War II, declared, as part of his first Inaugural Address, in 1933, The only thing we will need to fear is fear – itself. It seems, today, it is important, the united states should be fearing, will be the escalation inside the number of hate – crimes, against various ethnic, racial, and religious groups! Although, under – the – surface, there has always been, some prejudice/ bias, and, even, hatred, many of us, predominantly, remember, several, localized groups, for example Ku Klux Klan, John Birch Society, etc. During America’s involvement, in this war, we witnessed, perhaps, the highest shame, as being a nation, inside the 20th Century, if we placed, a great number of Japanese – Americans, in internment camps! Although, many people, love to proceed, with, a diploma of revisionist history, and, conveniently, disregarding, it took, a Civil War, to grant freedom, to slaves (people – of – color), and near another century, after – that, to generate the landmark, Civil Rights Law, portion of the law, of the land! We also, shamelessly, treated, and continue, treating, Native – Americans, as 2nd – Class citizens! With, that planned, this article attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 current, hate – related, challenges, the United States, faces, today.
- Anti – semitism: We are, often, reminded, that anti – semitism, in america, carries on, bear – its – ugly – head! It seems, whenever, someone, believes/ perceives, he’s being mistreated, etc, Jews end up being the scapegoat! Even, as soon as the atrocities in the Holocaust, we continue, witnessing, neo – Nazis, who make use of anti – Jewish slogans, in addition to symbols, of hatred, for example the swatztik, and also attacks on certain individuals, for their religion!
- Systemic racism: Those, declaring, systemic racism, doesn’t exist, inside United States, they’re, either, in – denial, and/ or, burying – their – head, from the sand! We witness this, in, nearly, every facet of life, and government, including, apparently, police/ police officers, how Courts treat people, professions and payments, etc. How often, have we witnessed, somebody, shot, or killed by police, apparently, for, being – Black?
- Xenophobia: How many atrocities, etc, have we witnessed, within the name of, xenophobia? Fear of foreigners/ outsiders, will not excuse, hate crimes!
- Vitriol/ polarizing rhetoric: Many believe, haters are becoming, entitled and enabled, through the reckless rhetoric/ vitriol, with the former, President with the United States, Donald Trump! His statements, about, those, trying to immigrate, etc, together with several other, minority groups, and attracting polarization, and adversarial relationships, rather than trying to bring – people, together, to the greater good, to realize, some type, of meeting – of – the – minds, seems to have made, the amount, and harshness of hate – related, crimes, far – worse!
- The politics of hatred: The politics of hatred, looks like it’s, a calculated strategy, and action, used, by certain politicians, who feel, it serves their personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest!
Wake up, America, and prioritize, unifying, for that common good, instead of, permitting, this rise in, hate – related incidents! If, for no reason demand this, our nation, will miss its right, to declare, we are a symbol of rights and freedoms, etc!
Why do a lot of Americans, apparently, equate their opinions, wishes, or desires, with real facts? If you are like a great many others, chances are, you will be, sick – and – tired, of constantly, listening to countless people, who express their opinion, and/ or, that relating to some politicians, or people in the media, to be, reality! One might believe, the guy can change someone’s minds, by showing them, the veracity, but, unfortunately, normally, many appear to refuse to take into account, anything, which doesn’t directly, align, with reality! With, that under consideration, this article attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 political myths/ lies, and try to, dispute, and/ or, debunk, them.
- Trump won/ Stop The Steal/ January 6th wasn’t a threat!: Although, the fact of the 2020 Presidential election, was, Trump lost the election, by over 7 million popular votes, through a significant amount, within the Electoral College, and, as soon as the former President’s over – 60 legal challenges, and lots of recounts, rather then demonstrating, the election, was stolen, clearly indicated, it turned out as fair, as probably, possible, he, and his awesome core supporters, continued claiming, it turned out stolen! Then, following your storming on the Capitol, on January 6th, where, many videos, clearly, showed, a transparent, danger, through the insurrectionists, chanting threats, they resorted to make an effort to use, revisionist – history, to, minimize the events, even refusing, to consent to, a bipartisan commission, to look into, and, hopefully, prevent this, from occurring, again! Doesn’t it, seem strange, this behavior, and perspective, still exists, over 7 months, following election, inspite of the clear – cut, evidence/ proof, and, numerous, always cling – to, these distorted beliefs?
- Voting Rights battle: For a nation, which states, proudly, we’ve got the fairest system, associated with voting rights, etc, don’t you think seem, contrary, for the refusal, of several public officials (nearly, every, elected Republican), to dicuss – out, against the straightforward attempts, made, by a number of states, to really make it more difficult for a few, to vote? The recent, refusal, from the Senate, to take into account, clear legislation, to handle and consider, these attempts, with the filibuster, is, little – more, when compared to a strategy, to restore more difficult, for anyone, more probable, to opt for Democrats, so as to!
- Gun safety controls/ Common sense: Since, we register cars, and require drivers licenses, don’t you think make sense, to perform, so, for the very – least, regarding gun ownership, etc? Why would anyone, need, an assault weapon? Shouldn’t one, who wishes to own a gun, be needed, to pass through, a history check, and demonstrate, she has the proficiency/ skills, to address one, safely? Some, rather, make an effort to wrap – themselves, up, with what they claim, for being the 2nd Amendment, focusing, about the part, which, states, The right to bear arms, although, they do not, mention, it called state’s rights, to safeguard themselves, against foreign threats, having a militia! Isn’t it high time, we used sound judgment? How many more must die, before perform something?
- Infrastructure issues: More over a dozen nations, use a far – better, infrastructure (fewer issues, and challenges), than, ours! Many areas of this nation, have deteriorating, roads, bridges, and tunnels, especially, in some from the older, larger cities! We must address, both, the traditional, challenges, and also relevant, sustainable ones, in the future (for instance, more – widespread, access to your Internet, in spite of one’s income, etc)!
- Climate Change/ Environment: How does it help generations to come, to, simply, deny, the contests, involved, and, need to deal with Climate Change realities, sooner, in lieu of later? Isn’t it our responsibility, to our children and grandchildren, to exit a planet, with climate and water? Yet, many politicians, don’t consider, taking any action, even though it is needed, and overdue!
Wake up, America, and demand, those your elect, are responsive to uncomplicated, needs, priorities, etc, rather then their perceived, personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest! Although, we are going to always, witness some, who prefer to limit their experience facts, everyone else, cannot permit that, to overwhelm our nation, in to the future!
What is a media company?
A media company is an entity who disseminates information in various one of many possible forms including although not limited to; print, radio, television, outdoor advertising or through social support systems. For many years it cost to buy your message seem to others however with the invention with the internet and internet sites, you are able to obtain your message out without cost. With the invent from the internet we showed the world to more details but at what cost? Now anyone can be their very own media company and broadcast whatever information they need with practically no consequences.
Prior to the web if a company or individual wanted to acquire their message out they can need to buy ad’ space in a newspaper, radio, television or outdoor media. The costs were too prohibitive for someone to however, these types of media so they really were not able for getting their message seem to others. A company who can afford these sorts of advertising put on the extender responsibly from when they were spending money. The media company also helped control the content by money content. They would not allow advertisers to distribute false or misleading information. So there was clearly a system of controls allowing the individual to take the advertising at face value and still have some faith in what it’s all about.
Since the net and myspace, anyone can afford for getting their message in front of an individual. For virtually no cost, you can have a website with a website, web 2 . 0 page, blog, video content and live broadcasts. This is a big shift within the market that permits people like me to have my message over to people like you. This is a victory for that small people and firms but the larger companies still need their advantage of their favor. The consumers follows and see them more frequently than they’ll see me. They will have always more money to waste on advertising and SEO than I do. But it won’t mean I shouldn’t still make an effort to get my message out.
With everyone obtaining the opportunity to acquire their message across we aren’t all playing with the same rules. The larger companies investing in space have to assume responsibilty and held accountable for his or her message but a person might just go ahead and post something with virtually no repercussions for message. Sure, they could lose followers or get flagged for posting racist or misleading information but which doesn’t stop them from posting it again or elsewhere. I am all for your First Amendment and Free Speech but we ought to be smarter consumers of knowledge. We can’t just say well I watched it on the world wide web so it should be true.
Caveat Emptor (Buyer beware) continues to be true when we’re not buying anything. The buyer/consumer is solely liable for checking the standard and sustainability on the goods or information. I am sure a great deal of you recall the Brady Bunch episode where Greg buys an auto and his dad explains the principals of Caveat Emptor.
Is it the responsibility in the media company to test all the details posted on his or her form of media or is he or she just presenting the woking platform for us to write? I guess you can say when they are paying to promote or distribute information and the working platform is receiving money they should have some accountability for what exactly is posted on the platform. In this point in time of instant information, it can be tough to figure out what exactly is accurate and was is misleading. But we’re also crossing precisely what is news and what’s advertising. Advertising has regulations on content and stipulations on false advertising like bait and switch, but news stories are very different. There are the reality of a story including who, what, when, why and where however there are opinions. These days opinions, personal beliefs and/or company priorities become part from the stories. When this happens the stories become biased and lean within a certain direction. This is where the client has to be mindful of where these are receiving their information.
In the worst cases, news outlets gives alternative facts or fake news. Certain consumers believe these content articles and will spread them along in case they get enough traction people begin to believe these are true even when you’ll find clear facts to show they’re not. If you tell a lie often enough people commence to believe it for example the person telling the lie.
How can we stop false information from being broadcast, be simple answer is for no reason. We do not regulate our news! It isn’t the media companies’ job to manage news and decide what exactly is fact or fiction. As consumers we should ask questions and call people and firms out when these are not telling the truth. The bottom line is we should be more educated consumers and fact check our news. We ought to find a source that’s going to be truthful and offer us together with the 5 W’s (Who, What, When, Where, Why & How) of journalism without bias!